Our payroll services include:
- Set-Up Consultations
- Compliance consultations
- Salary packaging and FBT consultations
- International Employee and Residency Advice
- Award interpretation
- Employee termination advice
- Superannuation calculations
- Advice in relation to allowances
- Data Entry from attendance systems
- Compliance with payroll tax and ATO reporting requirements
- All tax, gross, and net pay calculations
- Automatic payment and disbursement set ups Employee management including calculations of annual and sick leave
- Ongoing superannuation calculations
- Salary sacrifice set up and maintenance
- Employee disbursements
- New Employee set-ups
- Production of all required monthly reports
Let’s face it, payroll in Australia is complex and there a million different approaches to setting up and maintaining a payroll system. Every business has different needs, deadlines, and a unique culture. All of these factors contribute to how the office is managed and how administrative tasks such as payroll and bookkeeping are completed.
At M Squared we’re specialists here to help guide clients to the most efficient and well-rounded office management solutions. Exclusive consultations are provided where we get to know our clients and their needs before creating a package that works exclusively for them.
Using our cloud management software our specialists assemble a package that can be as simple or as complex as you require. Our specialists can provide a comprehensive back office system or a simple payroll turn out. Either way you, the client, are treated with the same exclusivity and care.
Our team is constantly training and reviewing the latest updates in Australian and international tax law and regulations. By doing so we ensure our client’s complete compliance. Payroll taxation has its own pitfalls and legislative issues to contend with. Additionally privacy laws also play a contributing factor to payroll tax compliance. When you outsource to M Squared & Associates you be assured you’re getting the best practice available in compliance, taxation, and business services. Contact us today to discuss your payroll needs.