Ask yourself this:
- Have you created a new material, device, product, process or service?
- Have you modified an existing product or device?
- Have you found a way to reduce environmental effects?
If you answered Yes to any of the above you may be eligible to claim funds back through Government Grants and Concessions.
Why Choose Us?
- Specialists in the Australian grant space with over 20 years targeted experience
- Extensive expertise in securing R&D, EMDG, and Commercialisation grants
- Broad global, foreign, and domestic experience in Australian grant incentives
- Knowledge of new bylaws and the Accelerating Commercialisation Act
- Comprehensive grant application services, one stop shopping
- All decisions provided are bulletproof, guaranteed
The Government provides a range of Grants and Concessions to assist Australian businesses to become increasingly competitive in the global market place. M Squared & Associates have experts who specialise in assisting businesses in obtaining these Federal incentives.
Accelerating Commercialisation Grant
- Designed to assist companies in finding commercialisation solutions for novel products, processes, and services
- Provides access to preferred commercialisation advisors to assist in challenges associated with commercialisation
- Grants of up to 50% of eligible expenditure available to assist in the commercialisation process for two years
- Works through an Expression of Interest (EOI) process, followed by a competitive application process
- Applications are accepted continuously and you may apply at any time
- Applications are considered by the committee every 6 to 8 weeks
The Accelerating Commercialisation Grant is Austrade’s new roll out of the Commercialisation Act. It is an incentive designed to assist companies and entrepreneurs in finding the right solutions for the commercialisation of novel products, processes, and services.
Small and medium businesses, researchers, and entrepreneurs are open to apply for the program and those accepted are connected to industry preferred commercialisation advisors who assist in the challenges associated with commercialising novel products, processes, and services.
This program also offers grants of up to 50% of eligible project expenditure to assist in the commercialisation process of novel products, processes, and services for a maximum of two years.
For more information about this grant download the ATO’s Customer Information Guide here.
To know how M Squared can assist in the application process please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org today.
EMDG (Export Market Development Grant)
- Encourages small and medium sized Australian businesses to develop export markets;
- Allows up to seven grants to each eligible applicant
- Reimburses up to 50% of expenses incurred on eligible export promotional activities above a
- $10,000 threshold, after incurring at least $20,000 on eligible expenditure.
- Can only be accessed via a formal registration process with Austrade.
- Registration process must be concluded on or before 30 November for the period ended the preceding 30 June.
The Export Marketing Development Grant (EMDG) is a cash grant that reimburses current and aspiring exporters around half of the monies spent by them in developing an export market for a product or service. The aim of the program is to alleviate the costs associated with creating, developing and maintaining a presence in the global marketplace.
Other Grants & Government Incentives
There are a number of other industry grants through Local, State and Federal Governments available to businesses to assist them to compete in the global market place. M Squared can advise on the availability of these grants and benefits of applying for them and are prepared to negotiate a tailored mutually agreeable methodology to calculate any fee that reflects the work undertaken and the value added as a result of accessing the relevant grant.
If you want to know more about the incentives contact us today.
Research & Development (R&D) Tax Incentive
|DETAILS||R&D TAX INCENTIVE|
|Minimum Spend||$20,000 unless with a Research Service Provider|
|Timing||Within 10 months following financial year end|
|Benefit||40% Non-Refundable Offset, OR, 45% Refundable Offset (cash out) where turnover is less than $20 million.|
|R&D Activities – Core||Experimental activities that lead from hypothesis to experiment, observation and evaluation and leads to logical conclusions.|
|R&D Activities – Supporting||Directly Related in most instances, but Dominant Purpose in production environment.|
The R&D Tax Incentive aims to provide Australian companies with financial support, to boost competitiveness and improve productivity across the Australian economy by undertaking research and development with the view of creating new or improved materials, products, devices, processes or services.
The program provides a 45% refundable tax offset cash back for companies with an aggregated turnover of less than $20 million or a non-refundable 40% tax offset for companies with a turnover of more than $20 million.